Sunday, October 5, 2008

HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!

Today was Josh's Birthday...We had a really good day, the kids and I got up early and started making breakfast for Josh..but he got up before we were able to give it to him in bed...OH well it was still fun we made french toast with strawberries, bananas, and whipped cream, which is Josh's favorite breakfast, then we listened to conference with the kids and played a bingo game with them...during that time I finished painting M'Tali's room...I have a few things to touch up but it turned out really cute...I'll post pictures when i get it all done...then we went to his sister house for dinner...thanks Brooke for having us...we had a wonderful time. Josh doesn't know this but I also got him his favorite cheese cake...which we will have to have tomorrow cuz we are so stuffed....Josh, I just want you to know how much I love and appreciate you...I hope you had a wonderful birthday and that all you wishes come true..I love you tonz sweetheart!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

RebeccaVert said...

YAY!!! Hope you had a great Birthday Squash!!!

Love Tanner & Bek

Danielle Christiansen said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!!!!