Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day!!

This is where Dallin got his name from. This is my Grandpa Dallin Ray Bell, he died when I was nine. Me and Grandpa were inseparable, I always had to talk to him every night before I would go to bed, we did everything together, I would always stay in after a Sunday dinner to help him with the dishes while all the kids were outside playing, after we finished he would slip me a dollar and tell me not to tell anyone. I always knew that I wanted to honor my grandpa and name my first son after him. I miss him everyday and hope that Dallin carries on his name with pride, he was such a wonderful man. This is all the kids -1. With the name Bell and....
...Heaps you can't help but have such cute looking kids

2 comments:

RebeccaVert said...

LMAO Levi looks like 'Nearly Headless Nick' on Harry Potter lol.... thats too funny!

cute pics!!!

Danielle Christiansen said...

we visited the graves last weekend to. It always makes me so sad to see all the kid ones. The pictures are darling.