Saturday, May 24, 2008

.....AND AFTER!!!

....A big boys room. Koda really love ships and so we decided to do a nautical theme. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to paint it red or blue..the easiest solution?? Paint it both. My sister helped me with the shelf that goes all the way around his room and with the painting, I couldn't have done it without her..THANK YOU SO MUCH JAMI for helping me, you are amazing and I really appreciate all your help. It turned out really cute, I absolutley love it and so does koda. These pictures don't do the room justice. I'm always looking for ships or anything nautical so if anyone sees anything for a good deal let me know Thank You!!!




3 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

Mandi, it looks fantastic. Isn't it great what a little paint can do. You did a great job. Does he love it?
We painted ours today. It should be done Monday! I am so excited.

missy said...

looks awesome!!!

RebeccaVert said...

these pics really dont do it justice!!! i cant wait to see how dallins turns out!!!!

hey....time for a new post already!!!!