Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Hard Without you!!!

This is the first Mother's day without you and it was a very hard and emotional day. It just wasn't the same without you here. The kids were so excited to give me the gifts that they had made for me at school first thing in the morning, and it reminded me of all the things that I had made for you while I was still in school. You taught me so much about motherhood and now I'm faced to practice those without you here. We Love you so much and even though you weren't here in person, we know you were here with us to celebrate you as OUR mom. We are so thankful that you continue to watch over us. I hope that I can continue your legacy with my children and that we will keep you memory alive. The kids talk about you all the time and there are days that I watch Logan and it breaks my heart to know that he will never know you, he will never be able to sit around and share his "remember whens" about you. I know you know how much we miss you, so I guess I can't say "you have no idea how much, because you witness the tears each day!!! I love you, Happy Mothers day Mom!!!

Logan was named after my grandpa Bell. Since I had already used the name Dallin I decided that since Grandpa grew up in Logan Utah, I would name him Logan Ray.




We love to decorate mom's grave for each holiday. Someone once asked us why we do it, and we said that this is the only way that we have to include her in on what ever holiday we are celebrating. So mom I hope you enjoy the decoration we did for you on Mother's Day!!!

No comments: