Thursday, May 13, 2010

crazy hair, drool, and happy baby


These pictures crack me up, he is drooling all over and his puckered up little lip is so cute, I know I'm mean but I couldn't help but laugh at him!!!!
Then I gave him the cover of my lens and he was all happy again, like I said he's the happiest boy around as long as he gets what he wants
The faces that he pulls make me laugh, he is such a cute little kid that if he had any cheeks to pinch I'd probably pinch them all day. I love spending the day with him. He makes life so worth it when the heartache is so strong. How could you not just look at this little boy and be happy!!!



Logan loves just being in his diaper. If it was up to him he wouldn't ever get dressed, so on the days that I'm not going anywhere in the morning I let him hang out in just his onsies!!!! It's hard to believe that he is almost a year old. Where does time go??? They grow up so fast!!!

5 comments:

kari b. said...

mandi he is seriously adorable!

RebeccaVert said...

awww thats my baby boy!!! dang he is so cute!!!

Amanda and Tom said...

Oh he is so freakin cute!

Kelsey Stenquist said...

Oh my gosh Mandi he is ADORABLE!!! His smile is to die for!

Danielle Christiansen said...

I love that crazy hair. those smile pics are so cute. Cant wait to do his 1 yr. pics.