Monday, July 6, 2009

Fun times with a sad ending!

We love to go to Yuba every year, we actually go twice a year, these are a few pictures from the weekend that we had.
This is Dakoda, Kayley, and Jasmine riding the water weinie. They had a lot of fun!



Dakoda, Dallin, and Jaxson on the boat


Logan taking a bath in the kitchen sink of the trailer




The day we went out there was my 30th birthday so Josh bought this cake and we celebrated it out at Yuba.
The weekend was very enjoyable until we received the phone call from my dad sunday morning about my mom passing away!!



1 comment:

Danielle Christiansen said...

How fun. i am sorry I forgot to call on your bday. i told you I would forget. I am so sorry to hear about your mom. that is horrible. let me know if there is anything I can do.