Thursday, August 21, 2008

OuR LaSt CaMpInG TrIp Of ThE SuMmEr :(

Me, Koda, and my niece Kaylee just "chillin". They both just came out of the water and were so cold and I was trying to get them warm Koda thinks hes hot stuff...ok so do I!!!

Wow..who let these rock stars go camping with us I don't remember bringing them with us!!
"What mom I wasn't going to throw this!" My favorite part of Yuba is being able to jump on the wave runner with the kids and going for a ride on the lake...koda loved the wave runner and was always on it...he was the first one to go on the tube...Me and josh spent all day taking the kids on tube rides it was so much fun, I'm so sad to see summer ending.

1 comment:

Danielle Christiansen said...

I am so jelous we wanted to go with you guys out there. Oh well maybe next year. I couldn't handle our boat now anyway.