Thursday, August 21, 2008

First day of School

So the kids went back to school on Wednesday August 20th and part of me is so excited to have them there and part of me is really sad that they are back in school....I'm glad cuz now I don't have to worry about a babysitter for them, even though my mom, mother in law, and sister watched them all summer(Thank you guys for that I really appreciate it and don't know what I would have done without all of you, so thank you from the bottom of my heart), and now on my days off and I can get more done cuz the kids are in school, but I'm sad cuz now summer is over, and now we have to get back into a routine, of early bed times, homework, etc, etc. I love to be able to just let them relax and enjoy being a kid...I'm also sad cuz it means they are moving up one grade, they are growing so fast, M'Tali is in fourth grade, Dallin is in second, and Koda is in his last year of preschool, even though M'Tali will stay at Freedom Academy till she goes to High School, which seems like FOREVER, but me and Josh were talking the other night and she only has this year and FOUR more years!!! FOUR MORE I can't believe it she is growing up so fast.




Isn't he the cutest second grader ever!! She is the cutest(and probably the tallest) fourth grader.
Aren't they so cute in their uniforms....I love that wear uniforms, it makes shopping so much easier, there is no arguing about wether I like it or not, if they can wear it to school then they get to buy it, if not I don't. Plus I don't have to worry about wether or not they match all they can wear is blue and khaki pants and red, white, or blue polos, or any shirt in that color that has a collar on it....I LOVE IT!!
Dallin in his classroom....so Dallin wanted every picture taken of him, he want one of him putting his backpack on the hook, one of him sitting their, he even wanted me to take a picture of one of his friends, he is still young enough not to be to embarrassed and then there is........
M'Tali who didn't even want me to take one in her classroom, she just wanted to stand there in front of the door and take her picture, so no one would see her getting her picture taken, she is so excited to be in fourth grade, cuz now her class is upstairs, all the grades from 4th to 8th grade are upstairs, she loves that she doesn't have to be downstairs with the "LITTLE KIDS"

3 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

They all look so cute!!! I hope my girls will leet me take their picture every year. it isn't time to be embarrassed by mom yet. Is it?

RebeccaVert said...

They look so cute in their uniforms!! Isn't it sad when they are embarrassed by you as they get older.... i was never embarrassed by my mom *crooked halo*

YAY THEY ARE IN SCHOOL!!!! Happy days!

missy said...

Private school, Ya thinkin about putting my kids in it, but i have some time to still decided on that one. They look supper cute!