Saturday, July 5, 2008

"STADIUM OF FIRE"

This year we got the chance to get M'Tali tickets to the stadium of fire to see Miley Cyrus. She was so excited, we kept it a secret until that night, we gave her the tickets right before it started, she was so excited she almost started crying(I think she did cry, but she said she didn't). We were on the 16th row on the field. M'Tali standing behind Shawn Bradley who played with the BYU basketball team.( He let us take a picture of her with him, but I took it with my camera and after we were done she wanted it with her camera to so she just stood there while I took it, it gives you the general idea of how tall he is anyways, after I get my pictures developed I'll post it)
The blue man group was awesome, they were so entertaining.
MILEY CYRUS....of course this was M'Tali's highlight of the evening, she was in heaven, and I was to, being able to see her and the excitement she had being able to see Miley in concert...It truly was a dream come true for both of us. We both had a ton of fun being able to spend some quality mother-daughter time together. I just want M'Tali to know how much I love her and how proud I am of her.


2 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

that is so cool that you guys got to sit so close. We were clear up at the top. i had to take most my pictures from the screen. But I got some good ones on bathroom breaks.lol

kari b. said...

hiii <3