Monday, July 28, 2008

Random Posting....

So as many of you know, both me and Josh come from a very patriotic family, we both have had family members service in the military, and Josh has a cousin that just got back from Iraq and he has a cousin that is still in Afghanistan..so why this random posting??? I was driving home from work today and a song came on the radio called"Just A Dream" by Carrie Underwood, The song was about a girl that had just turned 18(young I know) and instead of going to the church to get married she going there for the funeral of what I'm assuming was her boyfriend, maybe fiance that was killed in a war...the song was so good I was crying and couldn't hardly see to drive home. When I got home I found the song and added it to my play list, So as you listen to this song, I ask that you just remember our service men and women that serve for OUR freedom, include them and their families in your prayers.

3 comments:

RebeccaVert said...

This was an amazing post Mandi!! thanks for the great reminder to pray for our service men and women fighting for us. Good job!! that song was so good!!!

Jen R. said...

Oh my gosh Mandi...this totally made me cry.

Danielle Christiansen said...

oh my gosh I love that song too. i cannot even imagine having my spouse or someone I love out there putting their life on the line. It would be so scary.
I feel like I havn't talked to you in ages. Hope all is good.