Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1st Day of School

The kids went back to school today and it was so nice that Logan was able to take a nap and not have them bug him, but it was also sad that summer is over and we have to get back to a routine again, and that I have to go back to work soon. We are planning one last camping trip this weekend to finish up the summer at Yuba, I'm kinda excited to take one last camping trip as a family but Yuba is where we were when my mom past away, it's our favorite spot to camp, but it will be hard to go back.

They are so happy to go to school, they even got up early!! They kept asking "Is it time to go yet, now is it time to go??" Can we go now??

M'Tali is in the 5th grade, I can't believe how fast she is turning into such a young lady, she is such a big help to me and loves to be a mini mom.
Her favorite part of today was of course recess...but then she said that's ALL we did!!
Dallin is in the 3rd grade and is so excited to see all of his friends, he gets along so well with everyone...
His favorite part was taking a test....I promise that's what he said!!! LOL
Dakoda is in kindergarten and will be attending all day, It's hard to believe that he will be at school all day long.... I don't know what I will do without him here, he's been home with me in the afternoons for almost 6 years.
His favorite part of today was eating lunch at school, and the magic trick that his teacher did.









2 comments:

RebeccaVert said...

They look so cute in their Uniforms!!!

Amanda and Tom said...

OH that is such a cute post! You are one cute momma with some very cute kids! For my own selfish reasons, I am glad your coming back to work! If that makes you feel any better...nope didn't think so