Sunday, May 3, 2009

Quick Update!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, we have been so busy around here, Last week we enjoyed 4 days in beautiful Moab, I forgot my camera and had to get a disposable so I'll post pictures as soon as I get them developed.
The kids are getting so excited for summer to get here and I am to!!! M'Tali starts softball this next week so watch for that...all Dakoda can talk about is going to kindergarten,, schools not over and he's ready to start next school year....Dallin is so excited not to have a bed time and no hving to get up early.
We moved the boys into the same room, and put the babys room where Dakoda's room was, they love it cuz they stay up all night talking. I think we tell them 200 times a night to quite talking and get to bed.
I went to my doctors appointment on Monday just expecting it to be a regular check up, we got in there and my doctor told me my blood pressure was extremely high and he wanted me to go to the hospital and do some test, we took the kids and headed down to do the test and thought we'd be home in a few hours, I get in there and they hook me up to all the monitors, and preceded to do all the tests that they need to do, after sitting in the hospital room for 2 hours the nurse comes back in and tells me that my doctor wants me to stay the night for observation, I was dilated to a 1 and 60% effaced, and was having regular contractions that were 2-3 minutes apart, the next morning they discharge me to go home and do the next few weeks on bed rest, I have 7 week left but they are going to try and get me to hold off for 3 more....lets hope it works....I'd love to get to at least 37 or 38 weeks but they said I'd be lucky to make it to 36...I'll keep you posted as we find out more each week.

2 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

let me know if you need anything. I will do what I can, with myhealth the way it is I am not sure I can do much but call me anyway!

Ashley and Ivy said...

stay in baby!!! im glad u updated, i thought u had fallen off the earth! haha i miss you