Friday, February 6, 2009

UltraSound Results!!!

So I went to my doctors appointment today and let me tell you it was the longest day of my life, my appointment was at 4:00 pm and so we had to wait ALL day long till we found out, and I was so nervous when we got there I had butterflies in my stomach the whole ride. This is a picture of the babies profile it's so cute my doctor tapes it for me on a video tape, and the baby kept putting his hands up by his face it was so cool to watch!!!......So what are we having??? Most of you already know cuz I sent out a mass text but its a...... BOY....I was really hoping for a girl, but I'll take a healthy boy any day, now me and Josh just need to find a name and agree on it, so if anyone has any good ideas let us know, we would like for it to start with a D.
Oh and the good news is my due date was moved up 2 whole days yay!!!

6 comments:

RebeccaVert said...

CONGRATS You guys!!! Im still so excited for you guys!! Hopefully within a year i will be adding another addition to our family as well :0)

We love you guys and wish you the best!!! Let us know if you need anything!

~Bek & Tanner

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! we will start shopping soon.

Love Grams & Papa

Brittanie said...

Hey Mandi,
It's the worst visiting teacher in the world! =)
CONGRATS on your baby boy! You're 1/2 there!

missy said...

YAY! I am so happy for you! boys are the best anyway. Just kidding i love the girls too. Congratz!

Jen R. said...

congrats! I know it's been a long time coming.

Danielle Christiansen said...

at least he is looking healthy and strong. I guess you were meant to be a mommy of boys. How lucky you are to have M'Tali