Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday M'Tali

Yesterday was M'Tali's 10th birthday, I can't believe that she is 10, she makes me feel so old, she has grown into such a beautiful young lady and makes me so proud. M'Tali I want you to know how proud I am to be your mom, you are such a wonderful example to all of us, we love you so much.
M'Tali loves the Utah Jazz, I think she is the biggest fan ever, so of course that is what she wanted on her cake.

UTAH JAZZ!!! Dad went and ordered her cake for her and told her that he got her a princess cake so she was really surprised when it was the JAZZ!!

Hope you had a wonderful birthday M'Tali I had alot of fun going to lunch with you and then spending the day shopping... just us girls...I love you so much!!


2 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

Happy Bday M<'Tali

RebeccaVert said...

WOW!!! 10 years old!! You are getting so old M'Tali!!! Hope you had a great birthday!! We love you