Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kodas First day of School!!

So I'm really sad that this is Kodas last year of preschool, I mean don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to having him in school everyday, ALL day, but its so sad that this will be our last year at his preschool, his teacher is AMAZING, I really love her and all three of the kids have attended there we've been there for 7 years now and it's coming to an end. It all kinda sad to me.

He is so DARN cute!! What a STUD!!
This is Kodas AMAZING Teacher, she is so good with him.

Koda waiting in his class room for all his friend to show up I really thought that Koda would be fine this year, I thought I could just drop him off and leave, but thats not what he had in mind...he kept saying "ok Mom just walk with me to go get my friends off the bus" so I did, we waited and then i said I had to go, then he said "ok Mom just walk back to my class with me", so I did, said i had to go and he said "wait Mom wait for me to sit on the rug". so I said ok sit on your rug so I can go, and he said in his cute little sad voice..."Wait mom I'm not ready to sit yet cuz then you'll leave...awww...it melted my heart, so i waited for him to sit took his picture and had to go, and then he was ok for me to leave.

4 comments:

RebeccaVert said...

Awww thats so sweet!!!

Im really going to miss them being little!!!! But i agree...it will be nice to have them in school all day!

Im sad i cant view your videos!!! Ill have to have you show me next time i see you!!

~Bek

Danielle Christiansen said...

look how cute he is. He is going to break a lot of hearts when he is older.

missy said...

Very cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Dallin, but with blond hair. At least his littel cute smile. Love the video!LMAO

Carrie said...

Hi Mandi! This is Carrie Garner. I found your blog through Danielle's. Your blog is so cute and I love your kids. I have taught Dallina nd M'Tali in Primary and they are such good kids. Keep blogging1 It's so fun to see cute pics and know what is going on in everyone's lives.